- Special Activities
- Centenary of Macao Postal Savings - Commemorative Envelope and Postcard Design Contest
REGULATIONS - COMMEMORATIVE ENVELOPE
1. Objective: To celebrate the 100th anniversary of Macao Postal Savings (CEP) under CTT, and increase the public awareness of CEP's services.
2. Qualifications: Full-time students and residents of Macao can individually participate in one of the following groups:
- Youth group: Age 13 ~ 18, born between 01/01/1999 ~ 31/12/2004
- General Group: No age limite
3. Theme: "Services of Macao Postal Savings" (ref.http://www.macaucep.gov.mo)
4. Requirements on the drawings: Each participant can submit only one drawing (text or title not necessary). The drawing must be drawn by hand on an A4-sized (29.5cm x 21cm) drawing paper and computer graphics/designs will not be accepted. There is no restriction on the use of painting material or color, but drawing with other objects glued to it will not be accepted.
5. Prize: Winning entries will obtain certificates and trophies
||Coupons valued at MOP2000
||Coupons valued at MOP2500
||Coupons valued at MOP1600
||Coupons valued at MOP2000
||Coupons valued at MOP1200
||Coupons valued at MOP1500
||All guidance teachers of the Youth Group will be presented with souvenirs. But the souvenirs will not be repeatedly given to the same person.
6. Registration and submission dates:
- Send by post or submit the completed Registration Form and drawing in person to Communications Museum.
- Opening hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm from Monday to Sunday, closed on public holidays
- Deadline for submission: 5:30pm on 12 June, 2017 (Monday). Late submissions will not be evaluated.
7. Evaluation: The organizer will invite professionals in the fields of art and culture to be the judges. The results are subject to the final judgment of the judges.
- Personal data collected in the Registration Form will only be used for the arrangement of the activity and handled according to the "Personnel Data Collection Policy Statement of CTT".
- All staffs of CTT are not allowed to participate in the Contest.
- All submitted entries will be exhibited in the Communications Museum and other location. The Organizer reserves the rights to film, publish, translate, display and promote the entries without prior permission of the participants or remuneration.
- CTT owns the copyright, usage right of the winning drawings and edition right for fabrication of product without prior permission of the authors or remuneration.
- The submitted drawings will not be returned to the participants. If a prize-winning work were a product of plagiarism, any prize awarded will be considered null and void, any prize paid will be recovered.
Download of Registration Form