Electronic Device Construction Competition, 2017
1. Theme - The Tower of Hanoi
- Design and complete a device that can be remotely controlled to complete the ancient mathematical puzzle game "Tower of Hanoi" so that students will understand more about the science theory behind this mathematical puzzle game.
2. Category of Participants:
- All full-time secondary students of Macao can sign up for participation individually or in groups (maximum 3 members per team). Each individual or team can submit only one piece of work.
- Junior Secondary Group - Form 1 to Form 3 students
- Senior Secondary Group - Form 4 to Form 6 students
3. Prizes: Both Junior Secondary Group & Senior Secondary Group will be awarded:
- 1st Prize: Trophy, certificate & MOP2500 gift voucher;
- 2nd Prize: Trophy, certificate & MOP2000 gift voucher;
- 3rd Prize: Trophy, certificate & MOP1500 gift voucher;
- 10 Appreciation Awards without classification of categories: Trophy, certificate & MOP1000 gift voucher.
4. Explanation Session:
- The explanation session for the Junior and Senior Secondary Group will be held at 15:00 on 12/11/2016 (Saturday) in the museum's auditorium. For reservations, please call 28718063 / 28718570 or email to email@example.com.
5. Registration and Deadline:
- Registration: Online at the museum website (http://macao.communications.museum)
- Deadline: From now till 22:00:00 on 23/11/2016 (Wednesday), as per the time displayed on the museum's computer system.
6. Competition: at Macao Communications Museum
- Preliminaries: 03-11/01/2017 (10:00 ~ 17:00);
- Semi-Finals: 14/01/2017 (Saturday);
- Repechage: 15/01/2017 (Sunday);
- Finals: 15/01/2017 (Sunday).
- The Organizer will invite professionals to be the judges of the competition. The final result is subject to the decision of the judges.
8. Supplementary Rules:
- The Supplementary Rules are also part of this "Regulations" document. The Organizer reserves the right to interpret, explain or decide on any other issues not covered in the Regulations.
- Personal data, photos or video images collected in the Explanation Sessions, registration form and competition will be used for the arrangement of activity and handled according to the "Personnel Data Collection Policy Statement" of Macao Post.
- All submitted entries may be exhibited in the Communications Museum. The Organizer reserves the rights to film, publish, translate, display and promote the entries without prior permission of the participants or remuneration.