1. Objective: This year the theme of the International Museum Day Carnival is "The Mobile Museum - Red Market • Drunken Dragon Festival". It emphasizes the service objectives of museums merging into the community and expanding their public space. It also encourages painters to record the beauty of Macao with their drawing pens.
2. Qualifications: Full-time students and residents of Macao can individually participate in one of the following groups:
3. Requirements on the drawings: Each participant can submit only one drawing. Each drawing should be about only one of the required themes: "The Red Market" or "Drunken Dragon Festival". The drawing must be drawn by hand on an A4-sized (29.5cm x 21cm) drawing paper and computer graphics/designs will not be accepted. The painting material and color are not limited, but no other objects glued to the drawing will be accepted.
4. Prize: Winning entries will obtain certificates
|Children Group||Youth Group|
|1st Prize||Coupons valued at MOP2000||Coupons valued at MOP3000|
|2nd Prize||Coupons valued at MOP1500||Coupons valued at MOP2000|
|3rd Prize||Coupons valued at MOP1000||Coupons valued at MOP1500|
|Appreciation Award||3 winners for each group, coupons valued at MOP500|
|Guidance Teacher||All guidance teachers will be presented with souvenirs. But the souvenirs will not be repeatedly given to the same person.|
5. Registration and submission dates:
6. Evaluation: The organizer will invite professionals in the fields of art and culture to be the judges. The results are subject to the final judgment of the judges.
Inquiry & download registration form: