1. Objective: To encourage & discover more painters to participate in cultural creative arts & design through stamps.
A. Macao participants:
B. Macao and/or oversea participants
3. Requirements on the drawings:
|Theme of drawing||By extension of concept & content from selected "MACAO CHINA" stamps or souvenir sheets|
|Number of work||Each participant can only participate in one group and submit one drawing|
- The drawing must be drawn by hand on an A4 sized (29.5cm x 21cm) drawing paper. Computer graphics/designs will not be accepted.
- The painting material and color are not limited. Except for the souvenir sheet and stamps, no other objects glued on to the drawing will be accepted.
- One complete souvenir sheet, or one or more physical stamps corresponding to the theme must be glued on the drawing.
- Mint or cancelled stamps can be used. If the participant uses counterfeits and/or photocopies stamps, the drawing will be counted as a disqualified entry.
|Children Group||Youth Group||General Group|
|1st Prize||Coupons valued at MOP1500||Coupons valued at MOP2000||Coupons valued at MOP2500*|
|2nd Prize||Coupons valued at MOP1200||Coupons valued at MOP1600||Coupons valued at MOP2000*|
|3rd Prize||Coupons valued at MOP900||Coupons valued at MOP1200||Coupons valued at MOP1500*|
|Appreciation Award||3 winners for each group. Each winner will get coupons valued at MOP500*.|
|Guidance Teacher||All guidance teachers of the Children and Youth groups will be presented with souvenirs. But the souvenirs will not be repeatedly given to the same person.|
|Participation Award||A trophy will be awarded to the school or association that has submitted the most number of works.|
- Winning entries will obtain certificates and trophies
- *Oversea winners will obtain equivalent philatelic products.
5. Registration and submission dates:
6. Evaluation: The organizer will invite professionals in the fields of art, stamps and culture to be the judges. The results are subject to the final judgment of the judges.